By Mark LevesonThe first stone house was built by Thomas Stone, an Englishman who had purchased the estate of the Earl of Salisbury, at the site of the old Stonehouse, which was at the time known as Stoneham.
It was a stone retaining system which took its name from Stoneham, in Surrey, where it was built.
The walls of the house were made of stone, and, by virtue of its shape, the house was very strong.
It stood for nearly 300 years and was a significant part of the development of London and was built in 1797 to commemorate the death of the Lord Chancellor.
After the fall of the House of Lords in 1715, the Earl’s grandson Thomas was appointed lord chancellor and it became the seat of government in Westminster.
It became a meeting place for politicians and business people, and the walls remained in place until the 18th century.
During the late 18th and early 19th centuries, many architects, engineers and historians attempted to design a stone house of a higher quality.
The building was designed by Charles Farrar, and later his wife Mary, who also designed the new Westminster Hall.
The first attempt to construct a stonehouse in London came in 1816.
It had the same form as the previous Stonehouse and consisted of a series of two levels of slabs.
The top level contained a large timber roof, and on the other level, a smaller roof was laid down.
The slabs were made from red brick, which gave the house its colour and the appearance of being stone.
In addition to the roof, the slabs also contained a series the walls, which were covered in mud and other materials.
It took around three years to construct the first of the slab houses in the capital.
By the time the building was completed, the House was one of the most impressive structures in London, and it stood in the centre of the city.
The building was built on a flat ground with a base of 1.5 metres above ground level.
The walls were of timber, and although they were originally covered in earth, they were later covered with mud and plaster to prevent damage.
The structure itself was constructed of two different types of wood: a slate-lined slab and a brick-lined roof.
In the latter, the wood was laid over an exposed slab of slate and a mortar, which made the building appear to be stone.
The brick-lining roof was made of the same material as the slatings, but with a roof of bricks.
It served to shield the roof from rain and also to prevent the roof and the roofing from being disturbed by the wind.
The structure was covered with tiles to protect it from the weather, and had a roof which could be turned into a window.
The bricks were cast from redstone, and when they were dry, were then used to fill the gaps in the roof.
The roof was of timber with a square hole in the middle, and its width was about 2 metres.
The upper part of this roof was covered in the slats, and was the one that provided the windows.
The upper half of the roof also provided a roof that was not exposed to the elements.
The slat roof was a continuous wall, but the lower part of it was laid flat.
The wooden top of the building could be opened, allowing the sunlight to fall in through the openings.
The roof was constructed in a continuous line, but at different intervals, with the windows being opened by the opening of a window on the right, or the opening on the left.
These windows were made in the form of an opening in the wall, which the building had to support with the beams of the outside.
This roof, like the slates, was a rectangular shape, with a diagonal line running down the centre.
The ceiling was also rectangular, but was covered by a roof made of brick.
The floor of the structure was made up of brick slabs and tiles, and this was the floor of a wooden house.
There were three tiers of walls, each of which was made from a single block of slat, and each wall had a hole in it to allow light to fall through.
The stone-lined roofs of the Stone Houses were considered a great improvement over the earlier wooden roofs, and many architects praised them for their strength.
But by the mid-18th century, the building’s value had declined, and after the 1814 fire in London that destroyed the building, it was no longer desirable.
In 1823, the Stone House was demolished.
In the late 19th century and early 20th century a number of other Stone Houses came into existence, and in 1866, the Great Fire of London, caused by the building of a new fireproofing, destroyed the Stone house.
By the end of the 20th Century, it had become a part of a park in London.
In 1901, the owners of the property sold the building to the government, and a new building